At Stillmeadow we are proud to contribute to our enviroment wherever possible and use local organic produce when available.
Some examples include:
- Using Tulip Tree farm for our eggs (we think she knows which hen laid which egg!) honey vegetables, flowers
- Using Hillside Orchard for the fruit in season and we use our own when available.
- Air drying our laundry in the meadow.
- Drinking our own exceptionally high standard of well water (tested annually).
- Using wood or enviro logs in our fires and stoves.
- Recycling our bottles, cans and paper.